Type/Purpose: Miscellaneous, Seasonal—Fall
- 4 pillows
- long rope or numerous cones to make a circle boundary
Set-Up: Using the rope or cones, mark off a circle with about a 6-foot diameter.
- Break the group up into 2 groups, enlist 1 participant from each group and have them stuff themselves with 2 pillows.
- On “Go,” using only their bellies, they are to push towards the other participant. The first to get their opponent to step outside of the boundary receives a point for their team.
- Continue either until all players have had a try, the game is at its peak, or one team reaches a specified amount.
- Use this as a springboard to discuss family traditions, and to explore the foundations of Christian holiday and church service traditions.